TCS provide proof load testing, visual inspection, destructive and non-destructive testing of lifting equipment listed as below:
- Inspection and testing of lifting accessories such as wire rope slings, fiber slings, shackles, eye bolts, rigging screws, plate clamps, etc.
- Inspection and testing of portable lifting equipment such as chain blocks, lever hoists, tirfors, beam clamps, etc.
- Inspection and testing of fixed lifting equipment such as lifting beams/structures, winches, overhead cranes, pad eyes, etc.
- Inspection and testing of mobile lifting equipment such as mobile cranes, crawler cranes, HIABs, MEWPs, forklifts, telehandlers, side booms, excavators, etc.
- Inspection and testing of CCU’s such as onshore and offshore containers, skips, skids, baskets, gas racks, freight containers, service containers, bulk containers, etc.
- Inspection of fall arrest equipment such as harnesses, lanyards, static/dynamic ropes, carabiners, lifelines, inertial reels, etc.
- Inspection and testing of steel storage systems such as pipe racks, shelves, etc.
Our lifting equipment inspection services are performed in accordance with international standards such as BS, ASME, ISO, NORSOK and etc.